Unknown Unknown Author
Title:
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
14:01 Giroud 'on the verge' of new Arsenal deal Olivier Giroud has confirmed he is “on the verge” of signing a new contract at...

Giroud 'on the verge' of new Arsenal deal

Olivier Giroud has confirmed he is “on the verge” of signing a new contract at Arsenal.
Gunners striker Giroud, 30, has got 18 months left on his current deal and has agreed a new extension after forcing his way back in the starting line-up.
Giroud told French TV: “We’re on the verge of reaching an agreement for an extension. It’s also a sign of confidence and I want to continue my adventure here in this Arsenal family, and I feel very good here.
“When I spoke with the manager, he always kept telling me that I’m an important player. I know what I’m capable of and it’s just a case of being patient, working hard in training and waiting for your hour to come.”
Giroud has also revealed that French team mates have been sending him messages about his “scorpion” goal.
Olivier Giroud celebrates scoring Arsenal's 2nd goal
(Photo: David Price/Arsenal FC via Getty Images)

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top