Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Rapper T.I. Blasts His Wife Tiny . . . Claims That She Was ‘SWINGING On Floyd Mayweather’s NUTS’!!! (Wow That’s HARSH)
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
April 1, 2017 : T.I. and Tiny have been trying to work out their marriage – but last night things took a turn for the worse. You see, T...
Tiny_baby_Shower1
: T.I. and Tiny have been trying to work out their marriage – but last night things took a turn for the worse.
You see, T.I. liked a very DISRESPECTFUL post – saying that Tiny was “swinging on Floyd [Mayweather’s] nuts.”
As you recall, T.I. and Tiny were o the verge of divorce – due to T.I.’s alleged indiscretions – but the final straw was when he accused Tiny of “dirty dancing” with Mayweather. The two looked like they were about to sign the papers when they reconciled.
This doesn’t bode well for the future.
Troubleman

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top