Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Rapper Iggy Azalea’s Career May Be SWIRLING DOWN THE TOILET . . . But Her Body . . . Is Looking BETTER THAN EVER!! (PICS)
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Rapper Iggy Azalea’s Career May Be SWIRLING DOWN THE TOILET . . . But Her Body . . . Is Looking BETTER THAN EVER!! (PICS) July 13, 2017 :...

Rapper Iggy Azalea’s Career May Be SWIRLING DOWN THE TOILET . . . But Her Body . . . Is Looking BETTER THAN EVER!! (PICS)

Iggy_GreatDress
Iggy Azalea paid a visit to a studio in Hollywood. 
The blonde rapper recently opened up about her frustrations with her label, Def Jam. “Steve Bartels says he doesn’t want to release another single for my album unfortunately 👎 So that’s that,” Iggy tweeted. When a fan said “this era is completely over,” Iggy responded, “PRETTY much! Sucks – savior is great. I’m very disappointed that’s their decision.”
“I’m very unhappy with the way things have been handled too. I will make sure it’s not this way for ia3… I can assure you guys of that,” she added. “My album isn’t canceled, it’s just not having another single. It’s still being released.”

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top